IMADEYA Co., Ltd. (referred to as IMADEYA) pays close attention to protect the personal information of all of our customers. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information we receive from our customers.
- 1. Basic policy of handling personal data
IMADEYA may collect your personal information when we provide services as following:
- - To provide our products and services
- - To send out mail magazines
- - To deliver requested materials and catalogues
- - To deliver gifts to whom won our gift promotions
- - To answer your opinions and suggestions
- - To send out questionnaires about our products and services
- - To make contact with our customers
- About cookies;
IMADEYA uses cookie technology in a function as below
- - User verification on our member’s only page
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive which is used for your verification. (personal information and passwords will not be stored) You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use the member’s only page.
- 2. Use range of personal information
IMADEYA will use your personal information only for the purposes that we have informed the person ahead of time.
- 3. Disclosure of personal information to a third party
We will not disclose or provide the personal information gathered on this website to a third party without the permission of the person except the following:
- - In cases where disclosure or provision is requested from a court or a person entrusted by an administrative agency
- - For the protection of human life, body or wealth and when it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- - In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or a local public entity or a person receiving a consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining agreement of the customer interferes with the performance of said affairs
- - In cases we entrust our business to another person to provide better services to our customers
- 4. Information management and security
- - We conduct educational awareness programs for our employees in dealing with the safety of every person.
- - We strive to eliminate loss, tampering, leakage etc. of personal information by adopting technical measures.
- - We ensure that our outsourcing contractors have the same standard of personal information protection and security.