Mission and Values – Company Philosophy
Imadeya Code of Conduct
- 1．Remain aware that value is decided solely by the market and the customer.
- 2．Maintain a long-term vision, plan, dream and standard to which we strictly adhere.(Speed&Try&Try&Try at Gool!)
- 3．Understand well the current situation, assess risks thoroughly, avoid obvious fixes, and handle all matters with flexibility.
- 4．Maintain a mindset of partnership and teamwork with company employees and staff.
- 5．Operate the company in such a way that it will remain viable in difficult times.
- 6．Cultivate human resources that continually improve and grow, and create and invest in an environment as conducive to this growth as possible.
Imadeya's Business Philosophy
- 1. Continually create value, using the full extent of our resources and abilities to respond to the demands of the market and our customers.
- 2. Remain self-driven and never under any circumstances fall under the control of another business.
- 3. Always face the current situation, adapt to the times, and proactively innovate.
- 4. Place top priority on the value of individual staff members and their teamwork so that each can achieve self-reliance and self-improvement.
- 5. Be more than the sum of our parts, where each staff member and each division is integrated.
- 6. Get things done quickly, enthusiastically and innovatively.
- 7. Aggressively face challenges and don't shy away from competition and hardship.
- 8. Purchase our products based on their quality rather than image with a sensitivity to the inner qualities of the products we carry and not just surface qualities.
- 9. Maintain a clear purpose, cause and concept throughout our divisions and staff.
- 10. Insist on a high level of ethics regarding our practices and the way we carry out our job.
- 11. Strive to raise the quality of our management abilities, reduce waste, and maximize efficiency and resource allocation for the best possible results.
- 12. Continually energize, always investing in new ideas, with our eyes set on the future.